(1) Xiaona Li, Shuo Chen, Xie Quan*, Yaobin Zhang. Enhanced Adsorption of PFOA and PFOS on Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes under Electrochemical Assistance. Environmental Science & Technology, 2011, 45(19), 8498-8505.
(2) Xiaona Li, Huimin Zhao, Xie Quan*, Shuo Chen, Yaobin Zhang, Hongtao Yu. Adsorption of ionizable organic contaminants on multi-walled carbon nanotubes with different oxygen contents. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011,186(1), 407-415.
(3) Xiaona Li, Shuo Chen*, Liying Li, Xie Quan, Huimin Zhao. Electrochemically enhanced adsorption of nonylphenol on carbon nanotubes: kinetics and isotherms study. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014, 415, 159-164.
(4) Xiaona Li*, Shuo Chen, Xinfei Fan, Xie Quan, Feng Tan, Yaobin Zhang, Jinsuo Gao, Adsorption of ciprofloxacin, bisphenol and 2-chlorophenol on electrospun carbon nanofibers: in comparison with powder activated carbon. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2015, 447, 120-127.
(5) Xiaona Li*, Wenqiang Wang, Jia Dou, Jinsuo Gao, Shuo Chen, Xie Quan, Huimin Zhao, Dynamic adsorption of ciprofloxacin on carbon nanofibers: quantitative measurement by in-situ fluorescence. Journal of Water Process Engineering. Accepted.
(6) Xiaona Li, Shuo Chen and Xie Quan*. Effective removal of PFOS on multi-walled carbon nanotubes by electrochemical assistant adsorption. The 1st International Conference on Green Environmental Technology, 2011, 8.21-8.24, P29-30, Pusan, Korea. (口头报告)
(7) Xiaona Li, Yaobin Zhang, Xie Quan*, Shuo Chen, Huimin Zhao, Effective adsorption of PFOA on carbon nanotubes electrodes from aqueous solution. The 16th International Conference on Advanced Oxidation Technologies for Treatment of Water, Air and Soil. P195, 2010. 11.15-18, San Diego, America.
(8) Shuangyu Wang (学生), Xiaona Li*, Yaobin Zhang*, Xie Quan, Shuo Chen, Hongtao Yu, Huimin Zhao. Electrochemically enhanced adsorption of PFOA and PFOS on multiwalled carbon nanotubes in continuous flow mode. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2014, 59(23), 2890-2897.
(9) Fei Li*, Biaobiao Zhang, Xiaona Li, Yi Jiang, Lin Chen, Yanqing Li, Licheng Sun*. Highly efficient oxidation of water by a molecular catalyst immobilized on carbon nanotubes. Angewandte Chemie-International Editon, 2011, 50(51), 12276-12279.
(10) Feng Tan, Hongxia Zhao, Xiaona Li, Xie Quan, Jingwen Chen, Xuemin Xiang, Xin Zhang. Preparation and evaluation of molecularly imprinted solid-phase microextraction fibers for selective extraction of bisphenol A in complex samples. Journal of chromatography A, 2009, 1216, 5647-5654.